10 Random Poker Quotes« back to poker calculator
More Random Quotes
- When I play badly, I lose fast. When I play well, I lose slowly. In a tournament, the net result is the same: I LOSE! - RH 11-6-05
- I'm enough of a dreamer to realize it might have been that elusive something a gambler calls luck. But, I'm also enough of a realist to know that in general we make our own luck - through knowledge, skill and experience.- Doyle Brunson
- Those eggs smell delicious!
- "I dont mind getting beaten by a good player, and I dont even mind getting beaten by a bad player, but I cant stand getting beaten by a bad player who thinks he is good."
H.L.B. Tunica, MS
- "Never say 'Whoa' to a mud puddle"
$4-to-go NL A-5 Lowball Table,
Cameo Club Palo Alto CA, 1977
- Asked why he played in a game known to be crooked, a player replied, "But it's the only game in town."
- Poker is like masturbating. It's fun, highly addictive, and eventually gives you the feeling of getting fucked.
- "You get your chips your way, I'll get my chips mine." (Phil Ivey, to Howard Lederer)
Don't do anything stupid.
Catch some cards.
----Mrs. Cloutier, as TJ heads out to another tournament
- "I better straighten out my game, before I flush all my money down the toilet" - D. Drury