10 Random Poker Quotes« back to poker calculator
More Random Quotes
- women can't play poker cause they don't have the nuts
- If there was no luck involved I'd win every time. - Phil Hellmuth
- To win a bit of money, make your opponent think your hand is stronger than it is. To win a lot of money, make him think your hand is weaker than it is. - Josh Avery
- it is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time: you can even fool some of the people all the time: but you can't fool al of the peole all the time.
- The next best thing to playing poker and winning, is playing poker and losing.
- Liquor up front, poker in the rear
- "if you riffle shuffle a standard deck
exactly 9 times the cards will return
to its original position as it were
prior to the 9 riffle shuffles."
- Don't challenge strong players, challange weak ones. That's what they're there for. - John Vorhaus, author of Killer Poker
- "I could make a crazy call on you..."
Sammy Farhah to Chris Moneymaker at the final table when Moneymaker went all in.
- I couldn't bet it, so I gave my Aunt $2 to make a bet for me. She didn't want me to be disappointed by losing my first bet, so she bought a show ticket. The horse won. It's been 40 years, I still havn't spoken to her again. --Gary Carson