10 Random Poker Quotes« back to poker calculator
More Random Quotes
- Kiddie games down the street! -- mike matusow
- No Limit Hold'em - Hours of boredom followed by moments of sheer terror.
- Asked why he played in a game known to be crooked, a player replied, "But it's the only game in town."
- Life is a gamble at terrible odds if it was a bet you would never take it
- I couldn't bet it, so I gave my Aunt $2 to make a bet for me. She didn't want me to be disappointed by losing my first bet, so she bought a show ticket. The horse won. It's been 40 years, I still havn't spoken to her again. --Gary Carson
- The worst hand to have is the second best hand.
- Overhead at a ring game during a tournament when people where discussing there bad beat knock outs etc "Ya I got knocked out of both tournies the same way....I got caught Bluffing"
- "Just play every hand, you can't miss them all."
-Sammy Farha's reply to, "How does he do it?"
- I've noticed something funny ... the more I practice, the luckier I get. -- Jack Nicklaus
- If you lock 100 retards in a room and make them play a tournament, one of them has to win. If you do that in each state, you will produce 50 state champions. If you lock those 50 retards in a room, call it the Poker Championship of the Universe, one of them has to win, and then PokerStars gets 10%.