10 Random Poker Quotes« back to poker calculator
More Random Quotes
- There's only one concept to understand in poker: at the end walk out with more money than you walked in with.
- "Poker is 100% skill, 50% luck"
- Phil Hellmuth
- The worst hand to have is the second best hand.
- "never count your money when your sitting at the table, there will be time enough for counting, when the dealings done."
- Famous last words before he became a eunuch 'Id bet my bollocks on this hand'
- "You will show your poker greatness by the hands you fold, not the hands you play." -Dan Reed
- God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffible game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time. --Gaiman and Pratchett's "Good Omens"
- Normally, I wouldn't have called you, but you've been running bad!
- "Not all trappers wear 'coon-skin hats."
- How do you get a professional poker player off your porch? Pay him for the pizza.