10 Random Poker Quotes« back to poker calculator
More Random Quotes
- Most of these quotes are abysmal and submitted by the sort of idiots who fill the partypoker chatbox with words like 'phuktard'
- "It's hard work. Gambling. Playing poker. Don't let anyone tell you different. Think about what it's like sitting at a poker table with people whose only goal is to cut your throat, take your money, and leave you out back talking to yourself about what went wrong inside. That probably sounds harsh. But that's the way it is at the poker table. If you don't believe me, then you're the lamb that's going off to the slaughter." --Stu Unger, three-time WSOP Champion
- "See, in my world - the world of high-stakes gin and poker - we play for cold, hard cash. It's all business, pure and simple. Anyone who thinks cardplaying is a 'game' - I'll show you a loser. Money... M-O-N-E-Y. That's how you measure success. One dollar at a time. One chip at a time. That's how you keep score." Stu Unger
- You can't lead a horse to water, but a Donkey will follow you all the way to the River.
- If you play 69, always bet on the come.
- If you could lose all of your money again... what would you have done differently?
- If it wasn't for luck, I'd win every hand.
- it is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time: you can even fool some of the people all the time: but you can't fool al of the peole all the time.
- "I thought it was jack's"
- Phil Helmuth Jr. WSOP vs. Jason Lester
- "First you're a champ, then you're a chimp, then you're a chump." [I was told this was a quote from Phil Hellmuth]