10 Random Poker Quotes« back to poker calculator
More Random Quotes
- This above all else: To thine own self be true.
- William Shakespeare
- "I guess if there weren't luck involved, I'd win every time."
- You can't let it get you down when somebody knocks you out of a tournament playing a hand they shouldn't have played. Without these types of players, nobody would win any amount of money, so sometimes you just have to take your medicine.
- T.J. Cloutier, Championship Omaha
- Famous last words before he became a eunuch 'Id bet my bollocks on this hand'
- "If i dont make that final table, nobody's gonna remember me next year. If i do make that final table, Im a poker legend overnight" - Dutch Boyd 2003 WSOP Main Event
- Poker is like sex - everyone thinks that they are the best at it but few actually know what they are doing - Layne Flack
- A great poker player knows when he is playing poorly.
- "The last time I saw this many Bad Hands was the Shoplifter's Convention in Vegas!" by flintsword
- It's Free To Fold...
- "I raise, therefore I am." - Howard Lederer